Hybrid – UK
Currently seeking a Ping Engineers to join a diverse team of experts who are looking to strengthen their team with someone like you. This new position has come about as a result of their continued growth as they continue to secure projects and add to their multi-sector pipeline.
This role provides you with the opportunities for career advancement, hands-on experience with cutting-edge technology, and collaboration with a group of experts eager to expand their knowledge and bring a unique and inclusive perspective to the team.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Ping Engineer:
- Working day in day out with Identity Management systems, implementing and maintaining new rules and policies into NetIQ IDM systems.
- Troubleshooting and Implementing Single Sign On solutions for PingFederate.
- Maintaining and troubleshooting eDirectory, NetIQ Identity Manager, Managed Services, Linux and Windows.
- Maintaining PingFederate solutions including upgrades, deploying idp SSO connections and system troubleshooting.
Qualifications and Experience of the Ping Engineer:
- 1+ years’ experience working with PingFederate.
- Engineering or architecture experience alongside the relevant Ping skills, with other IAM / PAM experience desirable
- Strong understanding of?IaaS, PaaS and SaaS?across main cloud service providers.
- Recognised cyber security qualifications (e.g.?CISSP, CISM, M.Inst ISP, etc.), or comparable experience is desirable.
- Strong communication skills and stakeholder management skills.
- Hybrid working.
- Opportunities for?career progression?and personal development
- Ongoing training and new learning opportunities.
- Staff discounts.
- Flexible pension?plan.
- 25 day holidays?(+ public & bank holidays).
Feel free to apply for the Ping Engineer role now or contact me at email@example.com as I am eager to speak to all candidates in the IAM world, or those looking to enter it.
LT Harper is an equal opportunities employer, and we are firm believers that everyone has the right to feel valued and safe in their place of work. Therefore, we welcome the unique contributions that everyone can bring. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment irrespective of race, religion, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age and disability, or any other legally protected status.