Senior IAM Archiect
Location: Manchester base (Remote-Hybrid)
Are you interested in being an ambassador for identity and access management professional services and leading the development of the practice through innovative strategies?
Do you have extensive expertise in identity management systems solutions and architecture?
We have an exciting opportunity for you – Senior Identity and Access Management (IAM) Architect.
With a secured pipeline of landmark IAM transformation projects my client is looking to strengthen their team with the addition of a Senior IAM Architect.
This is end to end work from strategy /design through to implementation. You’ll be working on career defining projects as a Senior IAM Architect.
Role of the Senior IAM Architect.
- Discover and analyse customer needs in the context of the customer’s broader business aims and objectives by taking input from stakeholders and users
- Propose and design IAM solutions in both green and brownfield environments
- Provides leadership and management in projects and operates as a project / initiatives governance design authority and decision point
- Makes a positive contribution to the company’s design practice
- Contributes to the company’ s business success and pipeline
Requirements of Senior IAM Architect
- Good understanding of the application of TOGAF (The Open Group Architecture Framework), and their impact on the creation of designs
- SFIA IT Governance Level 5/6
- SFIA Enterprise and Business Architecture Level 5/6
- SFIA Solution Architecture Level 6
- Knowledge of multiple IAM domains such as PingFederate and PingOne
- Client facing experience
- A unique opportunity to gain experience working in a multi-functional environment with international clientele.
- Potential to upskill through internal development programmes.
- Opportunity for internal promotions.
- Staff discounts.
- Flexible pension plan.
- 25 day holidays (+ public & bank holidays).
This will be a hybrid role split between home, site visits, and occasional office visits.
If you’d like to hear more about this opportunity, either apply now or get in touch and we can schedule a call E.firstname.lastname@example.org
LT Harper is an equal opportunities employer, and we are firm believers that everyone has the right to feel valued and safe in their place of work. Therefore, we welcome the unique contributions that everyone can bring. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment irrespective of race, religion, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age and disability, or any other legally protected status.