Technical Engineer – Post Sales – Security – London, England, United Kingdom Remote
Tech Services/Post Sales Engineer with strong technical skills and customer facing experience is currently required for a growing security vendor and are looking for someone to join in their London office (or work remotely).
Their Technical Services team interacts with customers to ensure they can deploy the technology and get maximum value from their investment. You will become a conduit between customers and internal technical teams (Product, Development, QA etc), helping to pass on feedback from the field with regards to what customers want to see in their product roadmap.?You will be seen by customers as their trusted advisor, both on their product related matters and other security topics.
Technical Services especially post-sales are responsible for deploying the product purchased by their customers. Your role will be to make sure that the customer use cases and requirements are met and that they get the most use out of the product. There is also an element of Account Management and ensuring customers are happy.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
· Customer focused tech support skills – good communication and relationship building skills to go with your strong technical skills.
· Experience of supporting, managing or troubleshooting messaging infrastructure – e.g. Exchange, Office 365, other MTA’s and SMTP
· Experience with Active Directory, packaging tools, Identity Providers (e.g. Azure AD, ADFS) is also useful
· Experience with Windows Server 2012 R2 +, their core infrastructure runs on Windows
· Any experience with Linux
· Someone who has experience implementing any software with customers. Experience in firewalls, applications or system admin/IT Operations are always useful as well as having good soft skills”
For more information, please feel free to reach out to Filmon or email your details to f.goitom@LTHarper.com.