PRACTICE LEAD 200-250K (Remote)
A cyber consultancy is looking to hire a senior manager to head up the cyber advisory practice.
You’ll be the central figure of a team that’s set to double its headcount over the next 12 months. Our client is already a major force in their country of origin, and they plan to replicate their success in the US. The major difference on this occasion is that you’ll be key to shaping and building the team to suit the US market.
As the Practice Lead, you will be extremely commercially minded and collaborate closely with the Head of USA operations, dealing with client engagement through the pre-sales activities.
This is a broad and varied leadership role that will keep you both interested in your work and upskilling as you operate at the cutting edge of the cybersecurity landscape.
Core responsibilities of a Practice Lead:
- Pre-sales activities: heavily involved in acquisitions, you’ll be 1st person in, working across all business areas as well as 3rd party vendors to assess information security risk exposure.
- Team leadership: Build, leverage, and lead a high-impact team that will deliver Cyber Advisory consultancy to external clients across the US.
- Delivery of complex security projects, including security transformations, vCISO, security architecture, etc.
Requirements of a Practice Lead:
- 2+ years of relevant experience as a Manager working in an advisory firm leading engagements for cyber transformation, incident management, investigations, physical and cyber assessments, etc.
- Experience in Pre Sales & Sales activities
- Leadership experience (including developing KPIs for your team eg utilization & forecasting, training 1st-year analysts on writing proposals, etc.)
- Flexible working hours
- Continuous investment in your development, providing a study allowance and allocated time for you to complete new certifications, as well as unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning to continually upskill and develop.
If you’d like to hear more about this opportunity, then please do get in touch and we can schedule a call at email@example.com
LT Harper is an equal opportunities employer, and we are firm believers that everyone has the right to feel valued and safe in their place of work. Therefore, we welcome the unique contributions that everyone can bring. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment irrespective of race, religion, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age and disability, or any other legally protected status.