Cyber Security – Technical sales engineer / Pre-Sales specialist – Knowledge of 1 of Advanced Threat / SIEM / SOC / MDR etc..
Specialist IT security infrastructure services company to global brands is currently looking to add a very senior Technical sales engineer / Solutions architect with broad vendor, technical and security experience into its leadership team.
This is a clear execution of a strategy role looking for someone who has the security background, solutions driven with a passion for scale up and end game focus. They have a strong specialist team of highly accredited IT security consultants and engineers and offer quality IT security management services, so they are looking for you to have strong client facing & commercial with a focus on solutions.
Summary of spec:
- Technical Pre-Sales / Solutions architect
- Shape Proposals
- Classic PS role with similar charactertistic to a solutions architect – balanced mix of skills covering: technologies, security knowledge, communication, stakeholder management, problem solving, decision making and negotiation skills
- Broad Vendor knowledge or specific SIEM Vendor knowledge or experience – (Logrhythm/Sentinel)
- Broad exp of technologies / Vendors / Solutions
- Client facing & commercial
- A start up or scale up background or comfortable with lack of Process/Structure
- £100,000k-£200,000k + 20-40% Performance related bonus + Benefits
Due to the sensitivity of this role, public details will be limited – For more information please feel free to reach out to Filmon Goitom either via email (f.goitom@LTHarper.com) or DM.