You will have the opportunity to work with a rapidly growing Cyber Security and Data Privacy firm, who require an ambitious Principal Consultant. The Principal Consultant will be leading work with various clients’ connections around the US delivering a range of Cyber Security projects.
Responsibilities of the Principal Consultant
- Delivery of client engagements to a high-quality, work would cover ISMS development, assisting companies gain ISO27001 certification, PCI-DSS compliance, PSN Compliance, NIS D compliance and assisting with other areas of Governance, Risk and Compliance as required
- Staying on top of the latest developments within Cyber Security by attending training and conferences
- Working with the leadership and sales team to respond to tenders and provide presales support
- Quality Assure other consultants work as required
- Input into the development of the company’s security methodologies
- Management of Senior Consultants, Consultants and Junior Consultants
- Business Development, providing technical input into tenders, representing the company at events, and assisting in promoting its interests.
Experience of the Principal Consultant
- Implementing security standards such as ISO27001, PCI DSS, PSN, NIS Directive
- Conducting cyber security risk assessments and managing risk management activities
- Good general knowledge of IT systems covering traditional infrastructure, cloud platforms and SaaS
- Working within an operational security role or security management/leadership position
- Working with various technical teams and board members
- Conducting cyber security assessments and gap analysis against various frameworks.
Benefits of the Principal Consultant
- Opportunity to be part of an ambitious growing team and be involved with various Cyber Security projects.
- Fantastic opportunity for career progression and personal development.
- Work in multiple industries bodies and the opportunity to network by presenting at industry events.
For more information on this role, please apply on-line or email Prav Mahes at p.mahes@LTHarper.com