Principal Software Engineer
.Net / C# / SAML-P / LINQ
£100K – £150K
I’ve got a client that is at the forefront of the IT Cyber Security industry, can provide an unrivalled career path in Software Engineering and want someone to join their Core team to work on some of the most exciting innovations across the business. They are now looking for a remarkable Principal Software Engineer to join their growing Engineering team within the core infrastructure squad responsible for their core cloud platform. This platform underpins all their technology and is critical infrastructure for them.
As a Principal Software Engineer, you’ll play a huge role across both the architecture and development of their products, turning their roadmap into reality and delivering essential services to their customers. As a thought leader in the team, which are based remotely around the world, you will drive innovation and fast paced delivery.
This role is a full-time, permanent position. With your help they will:
- Design, implement and maintain backend software to secure critical communication systems, primarily using .NET technology stack on the Microsoft Azure cloud platform.
- Automate solution delivery by producing reusable tools and scripting built with PowerShell, Terraform, and Azure DevOps Pipelines.
- Design and embed platform monitoring to ensure production metrics deliver capacity and availability monitoring.
- Investigate root causes of issues, including in production, when multiple systems and products are involved, or assist other teams in doing so.
- Lead by example in software engineering and communication.
- Work closely with other developers and testers to deliver shippable and deployable software that meets and exceeds customer expectations.
- Embrace and research new technologies working with Innovation to keep them at the forefront of Cyber Security Technologies.
- Work closely with the Site Reliability Engineering team to ensure standardized practices for reducing unplanned downtime, and with the Security team to ensure best practices security is applied.
They are looking for any experience in the following:
- Seen as an expert in development.
- Capability to challenge and influence others using objective rather than subjective data and viewpoints.
- Ability to lead others in their field.
- History of deploying software onto both Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Demonstrates a working experience of serverless technologies like containerisation, serverless cloud services, AKS etc.
- Strong awareness of security practices in development.
- Familiarity working with a diverse and remote development team.
- .Net / C#
- Authentication frameworks experiences (single sign on flows, SAML-P, OpenID Connect)
- Database system – MS SQL, PostgreSQL, No-SQL databases (Azure Tables, MongoDB)
- Azure storage services – Azure Storage Accounts, Amazon S3
- Strong understanding on how email works
- Microsoft Graph API
- Web Development – Vue, REACT, TypeScript
This role is urgent so if you feel you are a good fit, then please directly message F.Goitom@LTHarper.com
LT Harper is an equal opportunities employer, and we are firm believers that everyone has the right to feel valued and safe in their place of work. Therefore, we welcome the unique contributions that everyone can bring. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment irrespective of race, religion, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age and disability, or any other legally protected status.