Cyber Defence Principal – Hybrid – £120 – £160k – London Based
If the sound of working for a company on the verge of hyper growth with clients UK based and global is of interest to you, look no further!
I am hiring a Cyber defence principal consultant for a consultancy with a well regarded reputation within the industry and a proven track record for delivering services to a number FTSE 100 companies. Due to such confidence and trust within my clients expertise within Cyber, the have also expanded into general systems architecture and operations.
- Building the experience levels of the teams you manage
- Delivering security implementations or remediation programmes
- Responsbile for the day to day completion of security assessments
- Also responsbile for technical delivery elements of a security transformation programme
- Planning and delivering phases of engagements alongside service delivery team.
- Career progression plans
- Private health care
- Pension plans
- Flexible salary
- Hybrid working
- Talent development/Teaching
The above are just some of the many benefits of my client !
- 3 years of consulting experience
- Managing security consultants
- Splunk Core Consultant Certification or above
- Previous experince of working with elastic, Cisco, Sourfire, exabeam or othe SIEM
- Networking fundamentals
- Cloud computing environments and container based teachnologies.
For more information on the Cyber Defense principal role apply on-line or contact Ismael Yasin at I.email@example.com