Principle Engineer – DevSecOps / Application Security – £100k + Equity
My client is a rapidly growing Technology and AI firm, who require a Security Engineer with a passion for automation. The Security Engineer will be working with cutting edge technologies in an agile environment.
The idea is to grow out the Security function from their London office with flexible working, using AI and Machine Learning to securely develop their evolving product. Previous experience within CI/CD pipelines and Infrastructure as Code (IaC) is a must. They are also using AWS (Amazon Web Services)
Responsibilities of the Principle Security Engineer (DevSecOps):
- To implement DevSecOps practises for example CI/CD, automation and infrastructure as code (IaC)
- Securing the Cloud infrastructure within AWS
- Work closely with external and internal stakeholders to identify and mitigate security risks
- Drive the change in the SDLC and acting as a SME / Lead on App Sec & Cloud security issues
- Work on automation, codifying & building security into the architecture of the tech organisation.
Requirements of the Principle Security Engineer (DevSecOps):
- Passion for Cyber Security
- Previous experience as a DevSecOps / Application Security or DevOps Engineer
- Previous experience within CI/CD pipelines
- Experience in Infrastructure as Code (IaC), ideally Snyk
- Cloud Security – AWS (Amazon Web Services)
For more information on this role apply on-line or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org