SOC Solutions Architect (Splunk) – £75,000 – £85,000 – UK Based – London/Edinburgh – No Sponsorship Available
An exciting opportunity for a SOC Solutions Architect (Splunk) has arisen due to the rapid growth and expansion of my client. Being an award-winning Cyber security services consultancy in the UK, has resulted in my client being highly sought after by many organisations including but not limited to FTSE 350 clients.
Therefore, I am looking for a highly skilled Principle SOC Consultant with an elite level of skill, experience, understanding and implementation of Splunk. The ideal SOC Solutions Architect will have previous industry experience. They will also be responsible for converting customers’ requirements into innovative solutions and options based on their high-level acumen of the industry.
- Comfortably leading full life cycle cyber security projects varying from designing a clients cyber road map, security architecture to implementing security processes in accordance with industry and clients’ standards.
- Be a reference point and mentor for consultants/staff within multiple fields.
- Confidently identify intricate and crucial security solutions.
- Provide effective, professional, and transparent communication with project stakeholders and team members.
- Senior security consultancy/architect and design experience within detection and response
- Previous managing or mentoring experience
- Leading projects in consultancy environments
- Experience in Splunk at Enterprise administrator level.
- Flexible working
- Excellent benefits package including private health care
- Various opportunities for growth and personal development.
For more information on this role, apply online or feel free to email me on firstname.lastname@example.org