STRONG PRODUCT MANAGER – B2B – Customer/User Focused – £70K-80K
Opportunity to break into a fast track Security vendor with full training and career progression
… an award winning Cyber Security Software vendor that has been on a steep growth trajectory as it continues to invest in a “user-centric” security platform and is making exciting strategic changes including embracing artificial intelligence and machine learning to build tools for their users so this is a good time to join.
Second person in the Product management function!
A Product manager who is customer focused is currently required to be the 2nd person in a new Product function. Ideally, you will be an experienced Product Manager who will work across functional teams to create and execute the vision for the product by routinely collaborating with and influencing colleagues in Engineering, Operations, Marketing and Sales. They’ll be looking for you to help build on the skeleton of work already done, recruit and grow a brand-new team with a focus around product planning and product lifecycle management.
The ideal Product Manager will have:
- Product Management experience – More Customer focused than techy
- Experience in enterprise software companies as opposed to consumer-oriented software companies
- Demonstrable understanding of Software as a Service (SaaS) platform concepts and the associated challenges and trade-offs which necessarily accompany growth and scale.
- Any experience in security software OR in data science OR machine learning OR AI would be a nice to have
- Proven and relevant experience in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Extensive customer facing experience
- Launch experience, including documentation and smooth handover to go-to-market and support teams
If this role is of interest, please apply online or for more information, please contact Filmon Goitom asap.