Product Marketing Manager – SAAS – B2B – £60K
Cyber Security vendor with a niche focus is currently looking to bring on a talented Product Marketing Manager to be responsible for go-to-market messaging and positioning of their products, making sure they have a sales team who are equipped and enabled to sell successfully, and collateral that attracts attention and clearly differentiates them from a crowded cybersecurity marketplace.
Your role can be split across delivering insight and tools that enable product success and commercial success. You will be responsible for Product Success, Commercial Success, Product launches, Collateral production and Sales enablement.
To be considered for this role, you will need to have:
- You have a few years of product marketing under your belt, ideally working with SaaS products, and may be even in cybersecurity.
- You understand the core mechanics of B2B marketing and sales, especially in a start-up.
- Strong communication skills in various formats
- Excellent people and management skills so you can work with colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties to deliver success.
- Finally, they really like people with an informed opinion who can express themselves eloquently to challenge existing thinking.
If you feel this role is a good fit, please apply immediately for more information.