Global FMCG seeking to recruit an experienced Global Program Manager to roll our Salesforce TPM (Trade Promotions Management).
Purpose of Role
The SFDC TPM Program Manager will be the PMO lead of the Revenue Management capability within the Sales Force Platform and will be accountable for the quality execution of the Sales Force TPM Program covering all phases end-to-end; including all market deployments and the build and continuous improvement of the global template.
- End-to-end responsibility of all phases
- Manages/coaches/mentors SFDC Deployment Project Managers
- Proactively identifies, effectively assesses, and mitigates program/project level risks
- Estimates costs and develops work plans for programs
- Adjustments to strategy or timing to SFDC Platform Lead
Key Skills Required:
Relevant experience in Project Management, 5+ years in Program Management
Previous experience in rolling out Salesforce Program across Global scale
Must have strong Senior Stakeholder management
Experience with one of more of the following methodologies – Agile, PMP, Scrum, SAFe
Great opportunity to run a very exciting long term global project. This is a 24 month project
Fully Remote, 6 months rolling, Inside IR35 – £750 -£800 per day.
Please let me know if this contract would be of interest to you at this time.