Build their automation function
Career to Team Lead
They are seeking a driven QA Engineer to build upon their manual and automated testing functions within the development team. Working closely with the key product stakeholders to build a clear and measurable testing strategy, define and document test cases and ensure acceptance criteria is well defined and met. Ensure software is tested using QA best practices. As a team, they pride themselves on having a challenging, innovative, and fun culture where collaboration is king and provide lots of opportunities to learn new technologies on the job. They’re looking for a team player who has the following experience:
- Previous QA experience with web applications (minimum 3 years’ experience)
- Strong understanding of software development life cycle
- Strong experience of performing manual and automated tests.
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Familiarity with QA tools and techniques, bug tracking systems, test design and execution
- Experience in testing for JSON REST API’s using tools such as Postman
- Experience of working with CI tools such as Jenkins
- Confident in sharing knowledge and working in a multi-disciplinary team
- Understanding of development basics such as version control and project management tools such as Jira
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum methodology and how QA functions within it
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
For more information or to schedule a call please email me direclty – F.Goitom@LTHarper.com