Red Team Operative – £90K + Bonus + Bens – Remote
Finn Tech organisation is looking for Red Team Operative who want to see the results of their work from start to finish. This is an opportunity for you to be supported by a strong engineering team which can give you quicker wins and higher job satisfaction.
This is an organisation where innovation is key and rapid growth is taking place, so there is always something new for you to be working on. Most pen testers in the red team work remotely, as work-life balance is key to this organisation.
You will be an early member of the team and have the opportunity to shape the development and growth of the team.
My client values its employees and appreciates that your role as a Red Team Operative needs to be varied.
Skills and requirements for the Red Team Operative opportunity :
- Designing and executing red team operations (including all planning, scoping and reconnaissance activities)
- Identifying complex vulnerabilities and building exploits
- Improving the methodology and capability of the team
- Developing and documenting reusable attack components using realistic TTPs
- Reports delivery after each engagement
- Relevant certification (e.g. CSSAS, CSSAM, OSCP, OSCE, CRT, CCT, or similar)
- Experience of working in a red team, understanding of the benefits and pitfalls of different adversarial techniques
- Familiarity with the cyber risks and other financial institutions
- Sound network and operating system fundamentals (MacOS, Linux and Windows)
- Big picture understanding of cloud security issues (AWS, GCP)
- Familiarity with modern software engineering paradigms (CI/CD, Infra as Code)
- 25 days holiday (plus public holidays)
- An extra day’s holiday for your birthday, taken a week on either side of the day
- 16 hours paid volunteering time a year
- Flexible hours available for most roles
- Hybrid/remote working
- Private Medical Insurance
- Generous family-friendly policies
- Enhanced sick pay
- Contributory pension scheme
- Varied social groups set up and run by our employees
If you would like to apply, please contact Amira Sakr at email@example.com.
LT Harper is an equal opportunities employer, and we are firm believers that everyone has the right to feel valued and safe in their place of work. Therefore, we welcome the unique contributions that everyone can bring. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment irrespective of race, religion, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age and disability, or any other legally protected status.