Sales Engineer – CYBER SECURITY – France OR Germany
Sales Engineer is currently required for a heavily funded, top 20 UK cyber Security vendor who are expanding into mainland Europe and as such need a Security Sales Engineer in either FRANCE or GERMANY/DACH region is needed.
Overview of the role:
As a Sales Engineer at this leading vendor, you can expect to take full ownership and responsibility for your projects and clients, from the sales stage till onboarding. You will be expected to understand the competitive landscape and how other competing solutions and platforms operate, be a gatekeeper to the internal engineering groups, assist with POC setup and testing, give demos, handle tier 1-3 knowledge transfer to customers, coordinate workshops, assist in customer onboarding, handle RFPs and more.
- 5+ years in a Sales Engineer or similar role
- Experience working in a technical client-facing role
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Confident communicating with C-level executives
- Based and must speak either French (France) or German (DACH region)
- Provide technical consulting for prospects.
- Educate on the value proposition of the client, and participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions and expectations are technically aligned for successful deployment.
- Actively communicate with Customer Success, Engineering, Product, Marketing and Sales with respect to evolving customer requirements.
- Improve the customer’s experience through webinars, workshops and written documentation.
- Ownership of technical RFIs and RFPs.
- Strong Knowledge of APIs
- Scripting experience
If you feel that this role fits you perfectly, then please email me directly to schedule a call – F.GOITOM@LTHARPER.COM
The EMEA Security Sales market is very active and my team have a variety of different roles so for more information, please get in touch with Filmon Goitom for any revenue-generating roles.
LT Harper is an equal opportunities employer, and we are firm believers that everyone has the right to feel valued and safe in their place of work. Therefore, we welcome the unique contributions that everyone can bring. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment irrespective of race, religion, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age and disability, or any other legally protected status.