- Technical Pre-Sales Engineer
- 1st person
- knowledge of pentesting
Technical Pre-Sales engineer with strong understanding of Pen-Testing is currently required for a global intelligence and cyber security consultancy to be based anywhere in the UK.
- Their Cyber Security division is the fastest-growing part of their business.
- Their Pen-testing practice team is a critical part of their Cyber Security division’s success.
- And you will be their FIRST PRE-SALES role in the whole company, what an opportunity!
This is a great opportunity for a pre-sales individual who has a good understanding to help them build security testing programs for their major accounts across the business. Business development, accompany clients throughout the sales process and Product skills are key to this role.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Strong knowledge in cyber security penetration testing methodologies, outcomes and impact
- The ability to work independently on generating technical responses as well as part of the wider Pre-Sales and consultancy team
- Good technical security knowledge of network architecture, IT infrastructure, applications, and systems
- Working knowledge of any of the following security frameworks: NIST, CIS, ISO 27001
The successful candidate must have permission to work in the UK by the start of their employment.
To get more information, or for other Sales related roles – please reach out to me directly to schedule a call. F.goitom@LTHarper.com