SALES MANAGER – SECURITY – SAAS – DACH REGION
– Security SaaS Sales
– HUNTER / Net New Business
– Security Vendor – Cyber Security
– DACH region network
– Base + x2 OTE
An experienced and independent Sales Manager with experience of Cyber Security, enterprise sales and knowledge of the cyber market and the cyber customers is needed for an awarding winning and well-funded security vendor based in the UK, is looking for a sales manager to set up, sell and build out their DACH region from Germany.
This cyber security vendor has been heavily funded and has launched multiple products in the UK, EU and the US. They have invested heavily in their sales and marketing teams – they have curved up the sales teams in those regions and are now looking for a senior sales candidates to build out the DACH region – someone with a background as a BDM / Senior sales Exec (hunters mentality) to grow it out.
This is a pure greenfield site, plenty of areas to establish relationships with new customers in the DACH region to uncover high-value opportunities. My client is looking for a driven, ambitious & hungry salesperson to join and build a DACH Sales team. Opportunities in the EU are next in the pipeline!
Qualifications and experience
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience selling Cyber Security Product or Services
- You impress with your value selling approach in IT environments preferably in selling SAAS products within the DACH region
- You have a winning personality (hunter mindset), the ability to listen and convince, also on C-level
- You are responsible for acquiring new customers in the DACH region.
- You identify opportunities on all stages, enjoy building relationships with new enterprise customers, also towards C-level.
- You manage complex sales cycles and customer organizations
- You work in close cooperation with both, our marketing team and technical teams in order to plan and close deals
If you feel that this role fits you perfectly, then please email me directly to schedule a call – F.GOITOM@LTHARPER.COM
The UK & EMEA Security Sales market is very active and my team have a variety of different roles so for more information, please get in touch with Filmon Goitom for any revenue-generating roles.
LT Harper is an equal opportunities employer, and we are firm believers that everyone has the right to feel valued and safe in their place of work. Therefore, we welcome the unique contributions that everyone can bring. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment irrespective of race, religion, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age and disability, or any other legally protected status.