Internal Security Analyst £45k- £50k – Flexible Working Hybrid – HQ Luton (Applicants must be UK based) – Sponsorship Unavailable – 3 Years in the country minimum (CTC Check required)
Are you tired of working unsocial shift patterns, if so, I have an career defining opportunity available to for the right security analyst!
The project being undertaken is the conversion of a NOC into a SOC, allowing you the opportunity to be part of the foundations of a SOC. Unlike most projects not only will you have the chance to build from the ground up, you will be able to see the results of your efforts alongside using a diverse security toolset
The ideal Internal security analyst will be someone with at least 2 years’ experience of previously conducting L1 activities comfortably.
Security Analyst Responsibilities
- Deliver real time proactive monitoring and response
- Incident readiness and handling as part of the CSIRT team
- Malware analysis and forensics research
- Understanding/differentiation of intrusion attempts and false positives
- Investigation tracking and threat resolution
- Triage security events and incidents apply containment and mitigation/remediation strategies.
Internal Security Analyst Skills
- 2 Years within a Cyber Security role
- Previous experience as SOC/Security analyst
- Experience in triage analysis and/or incident handling
- SIEM tool exposure
- L1 & L2 Activities
- Excellent communication Skills
- Background in infrastructure/networking (desirable)
For more information on the Internal Security Analyst role apply on-line or contact Ismael Yasin at I.firstname.lastname@example.org