Security Analyst – Yorkshire – Up to 40k
A well-established, Cyber Security Consultancy are seeking a Security Analyst / SOC Analyst to join their Yorkshire based team.
The successful Security Analyst / SOC Analyst will have the opportunity to work within the Security Operations Centre (SOC), whilst receiving interactive support and development, collaborative team interaction, allocated research time along with support on their journey in studying towards industry specific certifications
Security Analyst Responsibilities include
- Working in the Security Operations Centre (SOC)
- Configuring, handling, escalating and responding to security alerts
- Performing the initial triage
- Monitoring and in some cases developing security alerts within SIEM technologies, with exposure to other security technologies
- Eagerness to improve detection and response processes, along with producing relevant security documentation and tooling
- Will be configuring technologies within MS (Microsoft) Security Stack, Azure & Office 365
Security Analyst Requirements
- Previous experience within a Security Analyst / SOC Analyst role
- Commercial experience within SIEM Technologies
- Experience or knowledge of configuring technologies with Microsoft 365 and the MS Stack including, Azure Advanced Threat Protection (ATP), Azure Security Centre / Secure Score, Azure Sentinel. Logic Apps & Log Analytics / Azure Monitor
- Very beneficial to have experience or working knowledge of Security Orchestration Automation and Response (SOAR) tooling and Threat Intelligence Platforms (TIPs), Incident Response, Threat Intelligence, AWS, SQL, Coding, Scripting & Ethical Hacking
If you are interested in this role please reach out to me at email@example.com to discuss your profile further.