Senior Security Analyst – Yorkshire – Up to 50k
Cyber Security Consultancy who specialise in Offensive & Defensive Security are undergoing a surge in growth within the United Kingdom. My client offers on-going training and development within a fast past & agile environment.
This is an opportunity for a Security Operations SME to be an integral senior member of the Security Operations Team. Along with mentoring junior analyst, they will play a key part in maturing Incident Response and Threat Hunting tasks. They will be responsible for identifying, implementing and documenting Incident Response and Threat Hunting activities.
Senior Security Analyst Responsibilities include
- Performing accurate and precise analysis and correlation of logs/alerts from a multitude of sources determining security incidents.
- In depth Threat Hunting and Incident Response
- Supporting the SOC Manager in the day to day running of the SOC
- Assisting SOC Analysts in delivering real time proactive monitoring and response
- Evaluate existing technical capabilities and systems and identify opportunities for improvement
- Define process & Procedures that ensure the SOC is running effectively
Senior Security Analyst Requirements
- Previous experience within a Senior Security Analyst / Senior SOC Analyst role
- Commercial experience within Incident Handling using SIEM Technologies (2 years)
- TCP/IP Protocols, network analysis & network/security applications
- MSP, MSSP, MDR or Cyber Consultancy experience preferred but not essential
- Passion for both Red and Blue team engagements
If you are interested in this opportunity please reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your profile further.