I am currently working with a FTSE100 organisation who are looking for a Contract Security Architect for a long-term project. This business has a growing cloud hosted Platform as a Service which provides data analytics services to various business units who require data-driven insights.
The platform is currently in a scaling out stage where many functional, operational and security aspects are being implemented or improved. As the platform scales out, there is a need for security specialists to help design and drive the implementation of technical security controls and DevSecOps processes that both provide assurance to Infosec teams and compliment the design philosophy and working practices of the platform teams.
Key Skills & Responsibilities
- 12+ month project initially with scope for extension
- Strong technical background, broad experience across IAM, Cloud, GRC, DevOps/DevSecOps
- Design and drive the adoption of a secure development lifecycle for tenant teams, including effective adoption of developer-empowered activities such as code scanning and threat modelling, to improve demonstrable security assurance and reduce development friction.
- Technical security architecture skills, able to quickly understand emerging architecture designs, learn security features of new technologies and provide valuable contributions to system design.
- Collaborate with engineers and architects on platform team feature design activities, highlighting and explaining inherent security risks and designing pragmatic security controls for the platform.
- Work closely with Infosec teams, ensuring all platform security controls demonstrate security assurance and meet Infosec requirements, while educating and reassuring security analysts who can lack context and deep technical knowledge
- An Architect who provides a consultative approach to clients and internal technical staff
- Having an awareness of large-scale data and analytics projects, ideally having worked on one in a past role but this is not essential
- Experience of working on large scale cloud projects, ideally within GCP or AWS environments
If you’re looking to further your Security Architecture career in a supportive, employee focused environment, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org