Security Architect – £70-80k London
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Security Architect who has strong commercial experience in security architecture frameworks and Cloud security knowledge. The Security Architect will be supporting the secure design and development of solutions across group enterprise architecture.
The role is perfect for someone who looking to drive change through innovation. The employer is globally recognised for it’s outstanding bonus and benefits package and are proud to offer flexible working to ensure employees have an excellent work life balance
The ideal candidate will have prior industry experience as well as a strong understanding of general security practices, ranging from encryption and security information. They will also have strong interpersonal skills coupled with excellent communication skills.
Responsibilities of an Security Architect
- You will be translating architecture patterns and solutions designs, once understanding security control requirements.
- You’ll also be responsible for sustaining knowledge of current as well as developing security risks.
- Recommending solutions to project managers and developers.
- Identifying security issues which require a change on existing system.
- Partnering with project leaders to continuously improve the project lifecycle and security design governance requirements
- Defining reference models to ensure efficient application and risk modification across the organisation and departments.
- Rewarded for your ability, performance as well as attitude.
- Packages that are tailored to things that are dear to you.
- 27 Days of holidays
- Life assurance
- Private medical insurance
- Performance related bonuses
- Discounts along a range of high street stores
For more information on the Security Architect role apply on-line or contact Ismael Yasin at I.email@example.com