Security Architecture Consultant:
UK – Hybrid – Home, Office and Client Site Visits as required
£75k – £90k
As a Security Architect, the ambition must be to work on the most challenging and complex projects at the cutting edge of cyber security where you’re encouraged to develop diverse solutions tailored to each client on the understanding that no two clients will have the same need.
As a project leader, you’ll understand that the people, process, and technology form the foundation of a robust and thorough approach that considers the physical and technical aspects.
If this is your ambition, then we should talk. This role will fulfill those ambitions and more.
Responsibilities and of the Security Architect Consultant:
- Take a senior role, leading engagements within the Cyber Advisory Consulting Practice.
- Manage projects through their full lifecycle – including line management when required.
- Provide support to the sales team as required.
Requirements of the Security Architect Consultant:
- Have a deep knowledge and proven experience in a technical cyber role with the ability to establish security baselines, develop security architectures, and identify and articulate technical risk to tech and non-tech audiences.
- Experience delivering technical cyber security projects across multiple sectors, including but not limited to FS, HMG etc.
- Relevant certifications such as CISSP, SABSA, NCSC CCP (Security Architect)
This is a hybrid role with the majority of the work being carried out remotely. On occasion, it will be necessary to go into the office and when required attend client sites in the UK and (occasionally) Europe.
For more information on the Security Architect Consultant role apply on-line now or reach out to Ryan Kelly on email@example.com