Security Engineer – £70 – 100k – Remote Working – HQ London (Applicants must be UK BASED)
A Security Engineer is required with knowledge of Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and Amazon Web Services (AWS). This is your opportunity to work alongside an experienced Security Engineer team in an ever growing Fin Tech corporation. In which they pride themselves as having an open mindset in terms of recruitment, where they recognise and value your attitude and drive as well as experience.
In this role you will be pioneering the design, construction and maintenance of internal security tools, controls and service. This is your chance to take advantage of your love of creating new things and learning new technologies and incorporate them into your working life.
Security Engineer responsibilities include:
- Automating security processes and procedures.
- Investigation, triage, and management of security incidents as part of the Security Incident Response Team.
- Evaluation, selection and implementation of security products and services.
- Technical security review and analysis of proposed solutions to identify and define appropriate security controls and their configuration.
- Identifying current and emerging technology issues including security trends, vulnerabilities, and threats.
Helpful experience for the role:
- Knowledge of public IaaS technologies
- Prior experience in a DevOps, SRE, Security Engineering or software development
- An understanding of applied cryptographic techniques
- Exposure to programming in Python, Node.js or Java or Golang
- Excellent networking and associated protocol knowledge
- Previous involvement selecting, implementing, and maintaining security products and services
- A comprehensive understanding of logical and (Linux) operating system security controls
- A passion for identifying security problems and building solutions to them
- 25 days holiday (plus public holidays)
- Hybrid/remote working
- Private medical Insurance and mental health support
- Contributory pension scheme
- Company social groups and events
- Access to discounts across a number of retailers
- Cycle to Work scheme
If you would like to hear more information about this exciting opportunity I would love to hear from you! Feel free to contact Rochelle Thompson at email@example.com or apply online.
LT Harper is an equal opportunities employer and we are firm believers that everyone has the right to feel valued and safe in their place of work. Therefore, we welcome the unique contributions that everyone can bring. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment irrespective of race, religion, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age and disability, or any other legally protected status.
LT Harper is an equal opportunities employer, and we are firm believers that everyone has the right to feel valued and safe in their place of work. Therefore, we welcome the unique contributions that everyone can bring. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment irrespective of race, religion, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age and disability, or any other legally protected status.