I am currently working with a global Education business who are looking for a Security Engineer who can design, deploy, manage, and support Microsoft 365 and Azure Security solutions.
They are looking for:
- A Security Engineer with industry leading knowledge of Microsoft 365 Security
- A Security Engineer with a strong background in an Azure environment
- A Security Engineer with understanding of governance and compliance within a Microsoft cloud environment (CIS highly desirable)
- A Security Engineer with experience using Azure Active Directory, Defender and Endpoint
- A Security Engineer who ideally you will understand Purview, but this is not essential
- A Security Engineer with Microsoft certifications, ideally MS-500 or AZ-500 are highly desirable but not essential
This is a remote, 9-month rolling contract, outside IR35 paying between £200-£250/day. If this role is of interest please apply or share your CV with email@example.com
LT Harper is an equal opportunities employer, and we are firm believers that everyone has the right to feel valued and safe in their place of work. Therefore, we welcome the unique contributions that everyone can bring. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment irrespective of race, religion, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age and disability, or any other legally protected status.