Security Engineer – SIEM
LT Harper are working with a well-established and rapidly expanding specialist Cyber Security MSP who are currently recruiting for a number of SIEM Security Engineers who have experience with one of the following SIEM Tools – SPLUNK, QRADAR, Azure Sentinel or SentinelOne.
The company service a large multi sector customer base and specialise in SIEM security services across Europe, US and Asia.
They have assembled a highly skilled market leading team of SIEM Architects, Engineers and Analysts utilising the full range of SIEM Tools and who work together on various cutting edge project.
- Security Engineer to understand SIEM Tool Components in depth – any one of more of the following QRadar, SPLUNK, Azure Sentinel, SentinelOne
- Develop new SIEM rules, correlations, and dashboards to meet the customer needs
- Deploy and configure SIEM components; tune, customize and maintain, as per the customer request
- Experience with creating rules, reports and dashboard within the SIEM Tools
- This Security Engineer role will involve working on a number of types of projects including the implementation of SIEM platforms into greenfield sites and managing existing SIEM platforms across all levels.
You must have at least 2 years experience in working within a SIEM environment for either a consultancy / MSP or end user as a SIEM Security Engineer.
Technical skills required are to have experience in one of the following:
- SIEM Tools – SPLUNK, QRADAR or SentinelOne, Azure Sentinel.
- You must have experience in working as part of a team and have the ability to communicate with stakeholders
This is a great opportunity to join a well establish fast growing Cyber firm who are owned an Global leading IT Services Company.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate interview.