Senior Android Developer >£80k + Equity (EMI Share options) + Workplace Pension
Our client is a multi-award-winning London based start-up, who is looking for an experienced Senior Android Developer to join the team responsible for building what will be their go to App. They’ve been incredibly well received in the UK, reporting year on year growth and as such are expanding to the US this year. It’s a great opportunity to join the team at the beginning of their latest expansion and play a key role in the evolution of their award-winning product.
This is currently a remote role. However, when regulations permit, you will be expected to visit the London office from time to time. That said, our client understands that life and work can be hard to balance and as such are open to flexible work hrs. and remote working where appropriate.
What You’ll need
- Native Android development experience
- History of commercial apps released to app stores
- Understanding of Android app development design patterns and native Android APIs
- Understanding of MVVM, MVP, MVI etc.
- Good knowledge of security best practices
- Experience consuming 3rd party APIs and familiarity with standard authentication mechanisms (OAuth)
- Kotlin, KOIN, Android navigation, Coroutines, OkHttp, Retrofit, Auth0, Protobuf, Espressif, Lottie, Crashlytics, Firebase, Bugfender, Bitbucket pipelines CI, Espresso, Junit, Mockk, Mockable.io, Wiremock
If this role is of interest and for more information, please submit your CV and we can schedule a call.