Lead Cloud Penetration Tester – £60k/£75k – Remote Opportunity (Occasional Travel to Client Site)
- Join a well-established Cybersecurity Consultancy, dealing with a high volume of private clients spanning numerous sectors including Premier League football clubs, FS, Retail, Gaming and more, as their Cloud Pen Test Lead.
- They’re looking for the successful candidate to perform cloud reviews, cloud pen testing, threat modelling and architecture whilst continuing to propel/progress this area of the business further.
Responsibilities for the Lead Cloud Penetration Tester:
- As the technical lead for all things cloud you’ll gain access to a variety of engagements ranging from Cloud Pen Tests (AWS/AZURE/GCP) to Threat Modelling and be expected to be a point of contact for consultants with the business.
- Using your expertise help to formalise scoping and services being offered by the business within the Cloud Security department.
- Further develop your Pen Test/Cloud skillset through training, certifications (OSEP, CRT, CCT etc.) and allocated research/development time (60% utilisation rate)
- Manage the entirety of the pen test processes from scope setting, in-depth technical assessments and remedial debriefs whilst developing experience in people management and technical leadership.
- Get the opportunity to be involved in the build-out of capabilities as the team looks to expand their current capabilities globally
- Utilise some of the latest security tooling e.g., Cloud-based reporting platform and even gain the opportunity to develop further tooling for the wider business.
- Take a collaborative approach as you join a tightly-knit team committed to helping and bettering each other through Offensive Security training for day-to-day advice/guidance.
Skills of a Lead Cloud Penetration Tester:
- Ability to perform different penetration tests but more specifically cloud security reviews, threat modelling and cloud pen tests (AWS/AZURE/GCP)
- Broad cyber-security knowledge (red teaming, Cloud Security etc.)
- Have a real passion for Cybersecurity (Involved in HacktheBox, TryHackme, CTFs etc.)
- Well-versed in client engagements and maintaining client relationships.
- Penetration Testing certifications such as OSCP OR CRT (preferable)
- Experience producing detailed technical reports and technical leadership.
Benefits of the Lead Cloud Penetration Tester:
- Salary: £60k – £75k
- Opportunity to be part of a growing UK team and lead a Pen Test Cloud Security function in a well-established boutique consultancy
- Work for an award-winning team that values and look after their workforce whilst offering opportunities to achieve OSEP, OSWE, CSTL certs and more.
- Opportunity to work remote and on client sites and build long-lasting relationships within the Pen Testing space.
- Save countless hours on your report writeups using their Cloud-based reporting platform
If interested, please contact Ryan Kirwan (R.Kirwan@LTHarper.com) on LinkedIn, and apply below.