Contract Senior Compliance Analyst
I am currently working with a leading Financial Services organisation that work with the world’s most known Tier 1 and challenger banks. They are looking for a Senior Compliance Analyst to join their fast growing team to support global business transformations.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF A SENIOR COMPLIANCE ANALYST
- Assist external audits in consultation with business process owners and enterprise risk
- Liaising with the FCA to co-ordinate and arrange regulatory audits and reviews.
- You will be assisting the business with their security needs relating to data quality and compliance.?
- Provide in-house audit/consultative assessments for gap analysis and remediation.
- Stay on top of key audit items and risks as governed by audit and risk committee, especially with the absence of 3rd line of defence for Technology in Audit Team
- Coordinate internal audit, external audit, regulatory and SOX reviews to help represent the company from a technology risk perspective.
- Drive policy and strategy based on compliance standards
SKILLS REQUIRED FOR THE SENIOR COMPLIANCE ANALYST
- Previous Compliance Monitoring and/or auditing experience with knowledge of Enterprise Risk, AML/CFT and FCA rules
- Strong relationship building skills; act as an advisor to senior stakeholders about the business in their teams & projects including proposal of enhanced processes & policies.
- Excellent understanding of PCI DSS, SOX 1/2, ISO standards.
- Have a Proactive approach to working, showing creativity and being able to think outside the box.
- 2-5 years’ experience within a compliance or business risk environment is essential.
- Have a good understanding of technology to help audit team
BENEFITS OF BEING A SENIOR COMPLIANCE ANALYST
- Work in an agile and forward-thinking environment
- Working on exciting new projects in the Middle East.
- Remote working
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE COMPLIANCE ANALYST ROLE:
Submit your CV to Jack Lamport at LT Harper immediately!