SENIOR COMPLIANCE ANALYST– Permanent – Central London
- Become a Compliance analyst for a financial services company that powers many well-known companies, including top tech firms and challenger banks.
- You can gain experience by proactively joining and supporting the business transformation with new projects in the U.K. and Middle East (i.e. Dubai).
RESPONSIBILITIES OF A SENIOR COMPLIANCE ANALYST
- Perform external audits in consultation with business process owners and enterprise risk
- Liaising with the FCA to co-ordinate and arrange regulatory audits and reviews.
- You will be assisting the business with their security needs relating to data quality and compliance.
- Provide in-house audit/consultative assessments for gap analysis and remediation.
- Stay on top of key audit items and risks as governed by audit and risk committee, especially with the absence of 3rd line of defence for Technology in Audit Team
- Coordinate internal audit, external audit, regulatory and SOX reviews to help represent the company from a technology risk perspective.
- Drive policy and strategy based on compliance standards
SKILLS REQUIRED FOR THE SENIOR COMPLIANCE ANALYST
- Previous Compliance Monitoring and/or auditing experience with knowledge of Enterprise Risk, AML/CFT and FCA rules. Experience working in acorss Information security frameworks will be desirable.
- Strong relationship building skills; act as an advisor to senior stakeholders about the business in their teams & projects including proposal of enhanced processes & policies.
- Excellent understanding of PCI DSS, SOX 1/2, ISO standards.
- Have a Proactive approach to working, showing creativity and being able to think outside the box.
- 3-6 years’ experience within a compliance or business risk environment is essential.
- Have a good understanding of technology to help audit team
BENEFITS OF BEING A SENIOR COMPLIANCE ANALYST
- Work in an agile and forward-thinking environment
- Working on exciting new projects in the Middle East (any previous experience would stand out!!)
- Potential for remote working
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE SENIOR COMPLIANCE ANALYST ROLE:
Submit your CV to Aran Connery at LT Harper immediately!