SECURITY CONSULTANT RISK ADVISORY
Remote – $180-220K
A global cyber security consultancy is looking for a passionate Senior Consultant to join their Risk Advisory team in the US. The role will be to lead and leverage an high-impact team that will deliver Risk Advisory consultancy to external clients across the US, with the opportunity to rapidly progress into the management of the latter.
This opportunity has come due to the continued success and subsequent growth of the company and reflects their excellent reputation. It’s a fantastic opportunity to join a company in what could be considered a career-defining move.
The position offers job security and structured, rapid career progression.
This mid-senior level role is an ideal position for an ambitious Risk Advisory Consultant looking to step into a leadership position. As a Senior Consultant you will serve as the key advisor to small-medium size enterprises, working closely with Security Engineer’s and Incident Response Consultants, supporting and contributing to typical deliveries and forging new and existing client relationships.
Core responsibilities of a Senior Consultant:
- Use your expertise to support and contribute to typical deliveries such as: Design reviews, making sure the business adheres to security policies and frameworks (ISO27001 & NIST).
- Work across all business areas as well as 3rd party vendors to assess information security risk exposure.
- Working closely with Security Engineer’s and Incident Response Consultants, providing support when necessary.
- Perform internal and external security risk assessments.
Requirements of a Senior Consultant:
- 5+ years of relevant experience working in professional services and/or advisory firm leading engagements for physical and cyber assessments, internal audits, privacy, security assessments, investigations, and incident management.
- Strong understanding of ISMS frameworks, particularly ISO27001/2 as well as other frameworks like NIST 800-53.
- Previous experience in defensive security or some other technical field
- Security certifications (CISSP/ CISA/ CISM qualifications) would be desirable, but not required.
- Continuous investment in your development, providing a study allowance and allocated time for you to complete new certifications, as well as unlimited access to LinkedIn learning to continually upskill and develop.
- The chance to participate in a mentoring scheme.
- Flexible working hours.
- Opportunity for remote working.
If you’d like to hear more about this opportunity, then please do get in touch and we can schedule a call firstname.lastname@example.org