Senior Consultant Risk Advisory
Growing and well invested and cyber security consultancy are seeking to recruit a top cyber risk advisor to their US team consultancy team.
The role of Senior Consultant Risk Advisory
The role involves working across the full spectrum cyber risk management and governance projects, helping your clients to build cyber resilience, enhance their understanding of the threat landscape and become better prepared to face dynamic and evolving security risks.
This position offers job security and structured career progression. A senior role, for big thinkers in a fast paced and ever changing security landscape. Excellent communication skills are key to building the necessary trust to become our clients trusted advisors.
Skills and Experience of Senior Consultant risk advisory
- Previous experience in a Cyber information consultant role
- Experience presenting verbal updates to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Familiarity in
- Various security frameworks, standards, and control libraries such as CIS and NIST
- Information security principles, tools, technologies and techniques
- Security risk management methodologies
- Applicable skills
- Academic cyber security or IT qualifications
- Industry accreditation such as SANS Institute, Security+, CISM, CISSP or ISO27001
- Technical Abilities
- Cloud computing
- Working knowledge of offensive security practices and techniques.
- System administration experience
Working for a company that nurtures a culture of diversity, inclusion and equality that is dedicated to developing a workforce with a variety of talents and perspectives.
How to apply for the role of Senior Consultant Risk Advisory
If you some or all of these skills, and ability to adapt and thrive in a fast paced environment please reach out to email@example.com
LT Harper is an equal opportunities employer, and we are firm believers that everyone has the right to feel valued and safe in their place of work. Therefore, we welcome the unique contributions that everyone can bring. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment irrespective of race, religion, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age and disability, or any other legally protected status.