Senior Cyber Consultant
£55 – £70k + Training (with study time off)
Hybrid – London / Remote
If you’re a cyber / InfoSec professional that’s ready to progress their career and join an exciting new market that will very soon touch every global business of note – then we should talk!
The role is broad, never BAU, training is encouraged (with time off to study) as is the freedom to be entrepreneurial, you’ll also get the chance to contribute to innovation / R&D and climb the ladder of Seniority.
This is a role where the breadth of you InfoSec knowledge will just grow and grow – I addition you’ll master a new sector that’s set to be huge. You’ll get pro-active support in training with study time off.
- You’ll react to security events, interpret the (potential) impact – what does it mean to the insured, the insures and the general threat landscape – you’ll write reports and publish your findings within the ecosystem you work.
- You’ll assess and advise businesses on the 1 in 100yrs risk and get involved in catastrophe modelling.
- You’ll be involved in R&D and innovation, taking part in the development of a first of its kind tools for global roll out. Being part of this would be a landmark moment in any career.
- You’ll be advising on security posture, security transformation and influencing stakeholders.
- You’llbe a consultant at the forefront of a new and exciting cyber security advisory market. working with the Head of the division, As an expert adviser.
- You’ll be working in the cyber practice positioned alongside Analysts, Actuaries and Senior Cyber Colleagues, A professionally rewarding role and a role where you’re valued and supported by your colleagues.
Some of The Requirements of the Cyber Consultant:
- 2+ yrs hands on Client facing / cyber security consulting experience.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
For more information on the Cyber Security Consultant apply on-line or reach out to Ryan Kelly on firstname.lastname@example.org