Senior Cyber Consultant
£55 – £70k + Training (with study time off)
Hybrid – London / Remote
If you’re a cyber professional that’s ready to progress their career and join an exciting new market that’s set to double in size every 3 years – then we should talk!
- The role is broad, never BAU, training is encouraged (with time off to study) as is the freedom to be entrepreneurial, you’ll also get the chance to contribute to innovation / R&D, climb the ladder of Seniority and grow your own team
- You’ll continue to upskill in all areas of cyber, become an established SME staying on top of the latest threat landscape, whilst mastering a new sector that’s set to be huge.
- You’ll react to security events, interpret the (potential) impact – what does it mean to the insured, the insures and the general threat landscape – you’ll write reports and publish your findings within the ecosystem you work.
- You’ll assess and advise businesses on the 1 in 100yrs risk and getinvolved in catastrophe modelling.
- You’ll be involved in R&D and innovation,taking part in the development of a first of its kind tool for global roll out. Being part of this would be a landmark moment in your career.
- You’ll be advising on security posture, security transformation and influencing stakeholders.
- You’ll be a consultant at the forefront of a new and exciting cyber security advisory market. working with the Head of the division, as an expert and trusted adviser to some of the world biggest companies.
Some of The Requirements of the Cyber Consultant:
- 2+ yrs hands on Client facing / cyber security consulting experience.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
For more information on the Cyber Security Consultant apply on-line or reach out to Ryan Kelly on email@example.com