Senior Cyber Consultant
Hybrid – London /Site / Home
£75k – £90k
You’ll be joining a cyber risk practice that has reported an average of >75% revenue growth for the last 2 years. Sitting within a global FS, this practice has been singled out for significant investment in the coming year. The potential for personal and professional growth is exceptional.
This is a position that needs people with the confidence to back themselves and be happy to roll their sleeves up from time to time. It’s a role for someone who sees the big picture and wants to lead people rather than micromanage them.
You’ll work with clients across all sectors, not only identifying their risks, but quantifying the risks and exposing the ones will keep them awake at night. You’ll advise on risk mitigation solutions and implementation.
Outline Responsibilities of the Senior Cyber Consultant
- Provide cyber risk advice, primarily in the M&A market.
- You’ll Lead projects across UK and EMEA, taking ownership of budgets and client deliverables.
- Through strong relationships, you’ll understand your clients’ needs and always strive to understand the clients risk pain points and deliver innovative, cutting-edge solutions
- You’ll coach and support you team, sharing your insights and experience.
- Lead on client engagements covering Cyber Due Diligence, cyber risk assessments, security optimisation.
- You’ll work with the practice leadership team to grow the offering through successful client delivery, proposal writing and ensuring the internal enablement of your team.
Requirements of the Senior Cyber Consultant
- You’ll have a genuine desire to work in a dynamic M&A ecosystem, working with private equity clients, and corporate internal M&A teams.
- Experience understanding and articulating cyber risk, including the common threats and how they impact different sectors.
- Good technical knowledge in areas such as infrastructure, security design, network, cloud security etc.
- Excellent written and communication skills with experience delivering client pitches / proposals.
- Knowledge if industry standards and frameworks such as SIO27001, NIST, PCI.
This will be a hybrid role split between home, site visits, and occasional office visits.
If you’d like to hear more about this opportunity, then please do get in touch and we can schedule a call R.Kelly@ltharper.com
LT Harper is an equal opportunities employer, and we are firm believers that everyone has the right to feel valued and safe in their place of work. Therefore, we welcome the unique contributions that everyone can bring. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment irrespective of race, religion, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age and disability, or any other legally protected status.