Senior Cyber Consultant
Hybrid / Cheltenham / London
£85k Subject to Experience
My client, a mid-sized consultancy is at the beginning of what is expected to be a period of sustained growth. I don’t imagine there’s ever been a better time to consider a move, with offices across the UK and and a practice thats growing due to secured pipeline.
The is an environment that encourages free thought and innovation.
To join in a senior position at the start of the expansion will see you perfectly placed for your own organic career progression. Your opportunity is right here.
As an employer they’re attitude is that you’re only as good as the people you employ. Their reputation is exceptional and that’s because they employ the best talent in the InfoSec industry.
If taking a leadership role with consultancy that’s setting new standards and winning awards sounds like something you want to be a part of then we should talk.
Some of the Skills Required by the Senior Security Consultant:
Experience implementing information security frameworks and standards such as the ISO 27001 etc.
- Experience developing / implementing the processes and procedures required for a complete ISMS, advising on risk, and giving risk mitigation solutions in line with client risk appetite.
- Experience carrying out cyber security assessments and gap analysis against various frameworks.
- Comfortable managing and mentoring more junior consultant.
- Effectively evangelise InfoSec to promote client buy in.
- Build and Manage lasting Client relationships.
- The ability to discuss and report technical matters with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Certs such as CISSP, CISM.
- A good technical knowledge and a broad and current understanding of the Cyber Security landscape.
For more information on the Senior Security Consultant Role apply on-line or reach out to Ryan Kelly on email@example.com
LT Harper is an equal opportunities employer, and we are firm believers that everyone has the right to feel valued and safe in their place of work. Therefore, we welcome the unique contributions that everyone can bring. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment irrespective of race, religion, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age and disability, or any other legally protected status.