Senior Cyber Consultant
Hybrid – Home with Occasional Site Visits
Salary – £80k Subject to Experience
As Senior Consultant you’ll be a central figure in this company, playing a crucial role in its ongoing trajectory of success.
They’re creating a fantastic brand in a company that put its employees and their families at the heart of their current and future success.
There’s nothing wrong with big 4 consulting roles, but they’re not for everyone, and you certainly wont get the freedom or range of responsibilities that you will here.
As the Senior Cyber consultant and trusted advisor, your primary responsibility will be client engagements – delivering security advice, services and solutions, however, you’ll also be involved at every stage of a project from helping with bids, owning multiple projects ensuring they run to programme / budget.
It’s as much about the cultural fit as it is aptitude – if you show the right aptitude but they feel you need an additional cert or some training on the manager / commercial side, then they’re willing to invest in you.
They’re commuted to providing a work environment that’s good for you and your family by providing benefits that make this a rare leadership opportunity – an opportunity for you to grow and progress organically as the company continues to grow.
Some of the Skills Required by the Senior Consultant:
- Experience leading multiple engagements and current knowledge of the cyber threat landscape
- Mentoring consultants and knowledge sharing.
- Experience identifying and prioritising risk relevant to the clients you engage with, advising on business risk, and giving risk mitigation solutions.
- If you have certs such as, CISM, CISSP – great but not a pre requisite
- Knowledge of and experience implementing or auditing against security frameworks such as the ISO 27001 and NIST.
- Great communication skills, both verbal and written with the ability to communicate tech issues to non-tech audiences in jargon-free language.
For more information on the Senior Consultant apply online now or reach out to Ryan Kelly on firstname.lastname@example.org
LT Harper is an equal opportunities employer, and we are firm believers that everyone has the right to feel valued and safe in their place of work. Therefore, we welcome the unique contributions that everyone can bring. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment irrespective of race, religion, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age and disability, or any other legally protected status.