Senior Cyber Security Consultant / DPO
£55K – £65K
Hybrid – Office – Site – Home
This is your chance to play a hands-on role that will expose you to the full Lifecyle of cyber security transformation. Scoping, delivering and leading client engagements with major household names.
You’ll be joining a company at the start of a phase of planned growth as they look to meet the demands of this diverse market.
The Role of the Senior Cyber Security Consultant:
- Although this is primarily a client facing role, you’ll also have internal responsibilities supporting the CISO with a focus on Data Protection.
- Scoping and delivering projects and working collaboratively with our clients to understand the risks to their business, developing pragmatic and effective solutions, controls and security architectures.
- Developing our cyber governance, risk and compliance propositions and capabilities within the business.
- Leading the delivery of significant client engagements as well as supporting your team member where required.
Some of the Skills Required by the Cyber Security Consultant:
- Have a considered and analytical approach to problem solving with the ability to visualise and articulate solutions to both tech and non tech audiences.
- Certs such as CISSP, CISM, ISO 27001 LA / LI
- Knowledge of and experience implementing information security frameworks and standards such as the ISO 27001 and NIS D, NIST800 53
- Experience conducting security gap analysis, security maturity assessments that consider the entire ISMS.
- You’ll have a passion for cyber and come to work with a positive energy.
This is a hybrid role, split between home, site visits and office as required.
For more information on the Cyber Security Consultant Role apply on-line or reach out to Ryan Kelly on firstname.lastname@example.org