Senior Cyber Security Consultant 65k – £75k
A globally recognised Advisory Firm is looking for a Senior Cyber Security Consultant to join their Cyber Practice. This is the perfect role for a security generalist as you’ll get to make use of the full range of your knowledge, from security technologies, security operations, identity and access management and compliance frameworks, all of which will enable you to advise clients how to run a more resilient business. It’s a fantastic opportunity to join a company in what could be considered a career-defining move.
The position offers excellent job security and structured career progression. This is a Senior role for big picture thinkers with the confidence to back themselves. You’ll make critical decisions, advising on security investment priorities to counter the ever-evolving threat of digital crime and cyber related risks.
This is a client facing role, and as such will suit a logical thinker, someone with a consultative approach, excellent language skills and be at ease translating complicated cyber issues into clear and simple advice.
Some of the Responsibilities of the Senior Cyber Security Consultant:
- Using your broad knowledge of the security landscape you’ll take a holistic view and advise clients on how best to manage security risk with a focus on advising them how to safely take advantage of their evolving digital strategies and provide advice on framework compliance from both technical and digital perspectives.
- You’ll help clients take full advantage of their approach to cyber controls, risk management, strategy, and security transformation.
- Gain a thorough understanding of their clients’ businesses, understand the potential threats and provide mitigating options.
- Understand the commercial impact of the risk against the cost of the mitigation.
- Advise on security GRC, framework compliance and develop security road maps that will ensure regulatory compliance.
- You’ll build and manage strong and lasting Client relationships whilst identifying and developing new opportunities.
Some of the Skills Required by the Cyber Security Consultant (Manager):
- A broad knowledge of the security landscape including GRC, IAM, Supply chain risk, Security operations and standards such as ISO 27001 and NIS Directive.
- Certs such as CISSP, CISM, are highly desirable.
- Experience managing cyber services in a commercial environment with a record of delivering security strategy, governance, cyber resilience and IAM.
This will be a hybrid role split between home, site visits, and occasional office visits.
If you’d like to hear more about this opportunity, then please do get in touch and we can schedule a call R.Kelly@ltharper.com