Senior Security Product Developer, Fully Remote UK – >£90k
Senior Security Product Developer is required for an advanced NCSC approved organisation who provide cybersecurity testing, assurance and vulnerability management. This role can be fully remote in the United Kingdom
The Senior Security Product Developer will be working in a number of industries ranging from OT/ICS, Government, Metering and Physical Security. Services provided include advanced security testing, 3rd party assurance of products, continual improvement of security for products and client consulting when necessary
The Senior Security Product Developer must understand how the security architecture of a product is designed, along with having strong development skills, ideally Java.
This is a hybrid role, and it is expected that your time will be split 60% working on / running projects and 40% on business development and sales. To support the latter, you’ll have an excellent track record of forming and growing successful customer relationships, maintaining a well-established network of decision-makers with a view to securing repeat / new business.
Senior Security Product Developer Responsibilities include
- Initial assessment of client’s products
- Ensuing product are in line with relevant industry policies / procedures
- Security software development architecture
- Testing for vulnerabilities using software tools
- Advising client of remediation techniques
Senior Security Product Developer Requirements
- Strong development background (ideally Java)
- Have experience in Code Review and the ability to Code.
- Strong experience in the Cyber Security Architecture of a product
- Ability to find security vulnerabilities in products
- Experience in integrating security tools rather than simply implementing security tools
- Exploratory mindset
For more information on this role apply on-line or contact Ryan Kelly at email@example.com