Senior Cyber Security Manager EMEA
Hybrid / London
Up to > £125K
You’ll be performing a broad and crucial role for a global FS firm that’s strengthening it’s EMEA foothold – something you’ll be playing a key role in.
Heavily involved in acquisitions, you’ll be 1st person in, assessing the security maturity posture of potential acquisitions across multi domains. You’ll report your findings to board level colleagues, articulating business risk to non tech colleagues.
This is a Senior role and as such you’ll have the breadth and depth of cyber knowledge to back the decisions you make, even if at time the decisions are difficult.
In addition to the above, you’ll work with the CISO to support them in the running of the internal information / cyber security requirements.
Outline Responsibilities of the Senior Cyber Manager EMEA
- Lead on client engagements assessing the security maturity of potential acquisitions.
- Produce remediation plans for the M&A teams and articulate your finding to aid them in their decision making.
- Act as the Cyber SME supporting legal and commercial teams.
- Support the internal function by advising / specifying security controls required based on threat modelling and conducting gap analysis against industry frameworks.
- Be comfortable working to tight timeframes and thrive on the collective push to deliver.
Requirements of the Senior Cyber Manager EMEA
- Experience understanding and articulating cyber risk, including the common threats and how they impact different sectors.
- Good technical knowledge in areas such as infrastructure, security design, network, cloud security, IAM etc.
- Excellent communication – written and verbal
- Knowledge if industry standards and frameworks such as SIO27001, NIST, PCI.
- Experience working in a highly regulated industry (FS)
This will be a hybrid role split between home, site visits, and occasional office visits.
If you’d like to hear more about this opportunity, then please do get in touch and we can schedule a call R.Kelly@ltharper.com