Senior GRC / InfoSec Consultant
£65k – £85k
Hybrid – Office – Site – Home
We’re looking for someone to play a Senior hands-on role within our clients Cyber GRC practice as they continue to grow in line with the demands of their increasingly successful business.
- If you’re one of the many excellent consultants working in the UK at the moment, you’ll have no doubt noticed the huge up tic in the demand for high quality transformation advisory services
- The question is, are you being rewarded for the work you do? And is your career progressing in line with you work-load. If the answers no, then we need to talk.
- This is a hands-on role, for doers, not spectators. You’ll engage with clients, never just a box ticker, you’ll be taking them on the entire transformation journey.
Some of the Responsibilities of the Senior GRC / InfoSec Consultant:
- Delivering projects and working collaboratively with our clients to understand the risks to their business, developing pragmatic and effective solutions, controls and security architectures.
- You’ll be a Senior member in the delivery of significant client engagements as well as supporting team members where required.
Some of the Skills Required by the Senior GRC / InfoSec Consultant:
- The ability to discuss and report technical matters with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Certs such as CISSP, CISM, ISO 27001 LA / LI
- Knowledge of and experience implementing information security frameworks and standards such as the ISO 27001 and NIS Directive PCI.
- Experience conducting security risk assessments that consider the entire ISMS, advising on risk, and giving risk mitigation solutions.
This is a hybrid role, split between home, site visits and office as required.
For more information on the Senior GRC / InfoSec Consultant Role apply on-line or reach out to Ryan Kelly on firstname.lastname@example.org