Senior GRC Manager – Remote – Greenfield Opportunity
- I’m working with a remote based SAAS firm who have just had a $66 million dollar series B funding. They are looking for a Senior GRC Manager, who has experience with SOC 2 and ISO27001.
- They are currently undergoing huge growth (projected to grow headcount by 75% within 12 months) and building a dynamic team within their information security division.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF A SENIOR GRC MANAGER
- Create and own security compliance programs and lead initiatives for improving their ISO 27001 and SOC2 compliance – and advise on other programs that would help their growth.
- Will have knowledge of business requirements for security controls and able to offer support on security risk to non-technical and technical audiences
- Liaise with group IT owners and review policies and procedures to effectively respond to due-diligence requests of clients and business partners
- Create Security awareness and training program. You will be reporting directly into the CISO and will eventually be a key decision maker in building out your team.
SKILLS OF A SENIOR GRC MANAGER
- Experience across SOC 2 is going to be beneficial to your application.
- CISSP/CISM/CISA (Exam qualified is preferable)
- A good understanding of Vulnerability and Risk Assessment approaches and methodologies.
- Experience performing cyber risk and control gap assessments
- Understanding of the ISO 2700X series of standards and guidelines. NIST, GDPR and PCI DSS experience is sought after.
- Inquisitive – able to ask questions of the business users in order to understand information security risk exposure
- At least 5-10 years’ experience within information security.
BENEFITS OF BEING A SENIOR GRC MANAGER
- Salary: £75-85k
- Greenfield Project: You will be able to take full ownership of the information security/GRC deliverables and build out your own team.
- Remote Based
Please apply directly and contact Aran Connery (email@example.com) to find out more!!