Senior Identity Security Engineer
Salary: Up to £100k (dependent on experience)
Location: UK based
Are you looking to join an innovative fintech, that works with innovative technology and faces business challenges with a flexible and adaptive mindset? Are you looking to work with a team, where your voice will be heard, and your opinion will be valued?
This is an opportunity to join the growing Identity and Access Management team, where you will own projects, drive initiatives and see an impact in how we operate – both internally and with customers.
This company supports and grows empowered, small teams that can quickly respond to new threats and technological advancements. They prioritise collaborating closely with other teams, adopting practical approaches to problem solving, and striking a balance between operations and risk.
Role of the Senior Engineer.
- Fix end user issues and tackle application issues
- Implement changes based on step-by-step procedures
- Design and implement identity solutions, across a variety of SaaS and proprietary tooling.
- Collaborate with engineering and business teams to facilitate delivery, including:
- Review and analysis of proposed technical solutions and business processes to identify appropriate security controls.
- Input and guidance to security related technical architecture and design decisions.
- Code review of features and critical security components.
- Identification and quantification of relevant risks to systems and processes in the context of desired security posture.
- Advising on remediation of security issues and processes to address root causes.
- Maintenance of existing solutions, including operational improvements.
- Triage and management of IAM security events including, where necessary, participation in IAM security incident management.
Requirements of Senior IAM Technical Engineer
- 3-5 years’ experience in Okta, Ping, SailPoint (or relevant tool) and consulting and delivery experience
- Strong technical knowledge in networking, cloud security, scripting and coding
- Strong knowledge of digital identity, including PAM, RBAC and Identity governance
- Desire to learn in a fast-paced company that is leading the revolution in challenger banks.
- Client facing experience in delivery and consulting.
- 25 days holiday (plus take your public holiday allowance whenever works best for you)
- An extra day’s holiday for your birthday
- Annual leave is increased with length of service, and you can choose to buy or sell up to five extra days off!
- 16 hours paid volunteering time a year
- Salary sacrifice, company enhanced pension scheme
- Life insurance at 4x your salary
- Private Medical Insurance with VitalityHealth including mental health support and cancer care. Partner benefits included.
- Generous family-friendly policies
If you’d like to hear more about this opportunity, either apply now or get in touch and we can schedule a call E.email@example.com
LT Harper is an equal opportunities employer, and we are firm believers that everyone has the right to feel valued and safe in their place of work. Therefore, we welcome the unique contributions that everyone can bring. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment irrespective of race, religion, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age and disability, or any other legally protected status.