Senior Information Assurance Consultant
Remote – UK
£100k subject to experience
A disrupter in the world of conventional risk advisory, our client is shaking things up and making quite a name for themselves. They’re doing this by delivering customer satisfaction, value, and quality – and just doing what they say they’re going to do when they say they’re going to do it.
It’s simple, but guess what, it works and as a result their clients are happy, their pipeline is very healthy and their staff a very happy.
They’re a business that believes there only as good as the people they employ, you’ll be looked after and you’ll work with likeminded supportive people in a knowledge-sharing collaborative environment
This is a growing business, and a growing business is an exciting place to be.
Snap shot of the Senior Information Assurance role:
- As Senior Information Assurance Consultant you’ll provide Vciso as an advisory service.
- You’ll work with multiple clients from multiple sectors, gaining an understanding of the business and their security posture – you’ll develop and advise on a road map to security maturity – implement your proposal – maintain security standards as the business scales up and the threat landscape evolves. Advise – implement – maintain
- You won’t have a sales target but you’ll be able to spot opportunities to further sell the services of your employer.
- You’ll have a track record of successfully implementing ISO27001 implementation
Some of the requirements of the Senior Information Assurance Consultant:
- The ability to discuss and report technical matters with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Certs such as CISSP, CISM, ISO 27001 LA / LI
- Knowledge of and experience implementing information security frameworks and standards such as the ISO 27001 and NIS Directive PCI.
- Experience conducting security risk assessments that consider the entire ISMS, advising on risk, and giving risk mitigation solutions.
For more information on the Senior Information Assurance Consultant apply online or reach out to Ryan Kelly on email@example.com
LT Harper is an equal opportunities employer, and we are firm believers that everyone has the right to feel valued and safe in their place of work. Therefore, we welcome the unique contributions that everyone can bring. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment irrespective of race, religion, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age and disability, or any other legally protected status.