Hybrid | Work from home and Cheltenham based (with requirement for regular travel)
£70K – £80K
I’m working with an international award-winning information security consultancy who are looking for a senior information security consultant to join their team.
With a focus on cyber risk assessments, this role provides an ideal opportunity to work independently, covering a variety of aspects across the full information security consulting lifecycle.
The role of the Senior Information Security Consultant:
- Working either alone or within a team to provide high quality consulting advice and services to a range of companies and industries.
- Collaborating across sales teams and product managers to deliver software implementation services.
- Full Lifecyle Consultancy – from presales to delivery and ongoing support on risk frameworks and GRC.
Some requirements of the Senior Information Security Consultant:
- Knowledge of security industry frameworks and standards such as PCI, NIST, ISO 27001 and GDPR.
- Ability to have technical conversations and demonstrate a clear and deep understanding of information security governance.
- Consultancy experience and the ability to manage clients / stakeholders.
For more information on this role, please apply on-line or email Georgia Cummings at email@example.com