Cyber Security Consultant
£40k – £60k
Hybrid – Edinburgh – Site – Home
The perfect storm for a cyber security consultant is the following:
- Be exposed to the full lifecycle of security transformation, i.e. assess, develop and present your team’s security strategy, implement your plan, and maintain a scalable mature security offering for your clients. ?
- Have a training plan structured to your professional ambitions.
- Work and be mentored by seasoned professionals in an inclusive and diverse environment.
- The best company to work for is a company on the up. Why? Because it’s like playing for a winning team, and when you play for a winning team your game improves too.
- Our client wants you to develop and succeed so you’ll be given ownership of projects in line with your experience so progression is in your hands.
- You’ll be exposed to cyber / infosec in its broadest sense, upskilling in all areas so you can be a complete consultant with the ability to take a birds-eye look at a company and offer holistic advice in line with their risk appetite.
Some of the Skills Required by the Cyber Consultant:
- Knowledge of and experience of working with security frameworks and standards such as the ISO 27001, NIST Directive, and Cyber Essentials.
- Experience conducting security risk assessments / gap analysis, advising on risk, and giving risk mitigation solutions.
- This is a client-facing role, and as such will suit a logical thinker, someone with a consultative approach, excellent language and writing skills and be at ease translating cyber issues into clear and simple advice
This is a hybrid role, split between home, site visits and office as required – No going to the office for the sake of it!
For more information on the Cyber Security Consultant Role apply on-line or reach out to Ryan Kelly on firstname.lastname@example.org
LT Harper is an equal opportunities employer, and we are firm believers that everyone has the right to feel valued and safe in their place of work. Therefore, we welcome the unique contributions that everyone can bring. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment irrespective of race, religion, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age and disability, or any other legally protected status.