Senior Cyber Consultant
£65k – £85k
founded 25yrs ago, primarily as an MSP with a high-end consulting practice playing a supporting role. Fast forward to the present day and now the tables have turned.
As a result of its excellent reputation, the consulting practice has steadily grown and surpassed the MSP as the main revenue winner delivering end-to-end security transformation.
Not only an advisory role, but you’ll also engage with clients that are household names, you’ll take them on a journey from initial engagement through to security maturity. You’ll oversee the delivery of your strategy, and maintain a relationship with your clients ensuring you scale the security to meet the requirements ever-changing face of the threat landscape.
This is a role that will keep you engaged, motivated and at the cutting edge of security transformation.
Some of the Responsibilities of the Cyber Security Consultant:
- Project management from initial project scoping through to completion.
- You’ll have the ability to understand a client’s business challenges and prioritise the threats they face.
- Develop road maps and security strategies to mitigate their risks.
- Deliver your solutions to senior stakeholders in Jargon-free language tailored to the audience.
- Provide training/coaching to your team through knowledge sharing and mentoring.
Some of the Skills Required by the Senior Cyber Consultant:
- Knowledge of end experience implementing information security frameworks and standards such as the ISO 27001 and NIST.
- Experience conducting security risk assessments that consider the entire ISMS, advising on risk, and giving risk mitigation solutions.
- High-level knowledge of Security Architecture.
- Build and Manage lasting Client relationships.
- Certs such as CISSP, CISM, are highly desirable.
This will be a hybrid role split between home, site visits, and occasional office visits.
If you’d like to hear more about this opportunity, then please do get in touch and we can schedule a call R.Kelly@ltharper.com
LT Harper is an equal opportunities employer, and we are firm believers that everyone has the right to feel valued and safe in their place of work. Therefore, we welcome the unique contributions that everyone can bring. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment irrespective of race, religion, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age and disability, or any other legally protected status.