Senior Information Security Consultant
- I’m working with a rapidly growing cybersecurity consultancy. The business is growing exponentially, and they are looking for a Senior Information Security Consultant.
- They are currently working on a number of great projects; this is a fantastic opportunity for you to join a small security team, manage multiple clients with endless opportunities to progress your career.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF A SENIOR INFORMATION SECURITY CONSULTANT:
- Working with the company’s clients directly, travelling to client site in the UK (predominantly in the south).
- Use your expertise to support and contribute to typical deliveries such as: Design reviews, making sure the business adheres to security policies and frameworks
- Assisting on the delivery of client engagements to a high-quality and assisting with other areas of cyber security as required – working closely with their Penetration Testing team and IT Infrastructure team when needed.
- Working alongside subject matter experts within cybersecurity consultancy and use this expertise to build credibility with clients.
SKILLS REQUIRED FOR THE SENIOR INFORMATION SECURITY CONSULTANT
- Strong relationship building skills; act as a consultant & advisor to senior business leaders on the place of information security in their teams & projects including proposal of enhanced processes & policies.
- Good understanding of GDPR, PCI DSS, security architecture and hands on experience delivering ISO27001.
- Have a good technical background (CISSP/ CISA/ CISM qualifications are a bonus, not required)
- Inquisitive – able to ask questions of the business users in order to understand information security risk exposure
- 5-10 years’ experience within security (consultancy background is a bonus!)
BENEFITS OF BEING A SENIOR INFORMATION SECURITY CONSULTANT
- Salary: £70-85k
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE SENIOR INFORMATION SECURITY CONSULTANT
Submit your CV to Aran Connery at LT Harper immediately